Here are various things that I’ve been meaning to announce. First a prize:
- The Charles Schmitt Prize is on again, covering intellectual history, 1500 to the present. Doctoral students and new PhDs only. The deadline is December 31. Details here.
Next, some conferences:
- Studying the Arts in Medieval Bohemia: Production, Reception and Transmission of Knowledge at the Arts Faculty of Prague University in the Middle Ages (Prague, Dec. 8-9, 2016).
- Early Modern Philosophy and Early Modern Scholasticism (Brussels, 19-20 Jan. 2017)
- 5th Annual On-Line International Live Video Graduate Student Workshop (sponsored by the Aquinas and the Arabs Group, 10-11 February 2017). Cfp deadline of Jan. 9.
- A one-day workshop in NYC for early-career women working in Medieval and Renaissance Philosophy (Fordham, April 22, 2017) Cfp deadline of Feb. 15.
- Francisco Suárez: Scholasticism and the Modern World (University of Navarra, 26-28 April 2017). Cfp deadline is Feb. 1.
- Annual Marquette Summer Seminar on Aristotle and the Aristotelian Tradition: Soul and Nature in Aristotle and Aristotelianism (26-28 June 2017). Cfp deadline of March 1.
- 2017 Dominican Colloquium in Berkeley. Person, Soul and Consciousness: Philosophical and Theological Perspectives (July 12-15, 2017). Cfp deadline of March 1.