- The research group at the University of Groningen has begun the Groningen Centre for Medieval and Early Modern Thought. Their web site lists various initiatives that they have under way: winter schools and summer schools and workshops of various kinds.
- The Journal of the History of Philosophy is advertising the Jan Wojcik Memorial Prize for graduate students in the history of philosophy. The prize, of up to $4000, funds travel for either research or conference participation. The deadline is January 31.
- The University of Würzburg is hosting a week-long summer school on Intention and Attention: A Joint Venture Between Phenomenology and History of Philosophy. Several distinguished medievalists are involved. Dates: July 25-29, 2016. Deadline: January 31.
- A conference has been announced for this summer on The Roman de la Rose and Thirteenth-Century Parisian Philosophy (Paris, June 20-21, 2016). The deadline for submission of abstracts is February 1.
- The Lumen Christi Institute’s annual summer institute on Thomas Aquinas concerns the Five Ways. This is aimed at doctoral students, and comes with room, board, and a travel stipend (Rome, June 23-28). Applications due February 1.