Here is the latest batch of conference announcements:
- Les médiévaux face aux traditions philosophiques: du matérialisme au néoplatonisme (Paris, October 23-34, 2014)
- The Reception of Aristotelian Ethics in Latin, Byzantine, Arabic and Hebrew Traditions: From Antiquity to the Middle Ages (Bern, Nov. 20-21, 2014)
- This year’s Journée thomiste in Paris is dedicated to “Thomas d’Aquin commentateur” (Le Saulchoir, December 6, 2014)
- The St Gregory Palamas Seminar meets in Veroia, Greece in June 2015. CFP deadline is end of February 2015.
- Scientiae 2015 meets in Toronto (May 27-29). This is the fourth-annual international conference on “the emergent knowledge practices of the early-modern period (1450-1750).” CFP deadline is November 17, 2014.