- Nobilitas: Crocevia di Saperi tra Medioevo ed età Moderna (Trento, May 9-10, 2014) – program here.
- Medieval Theories of Relations – XXth European Symposium of Medieval Logic and Semantics (Cambridge, June 12-16) – mentioned in any earlier post, but worth mentioning again
- The Ideal of Self-Knowledge: Perspectives from the History of Philosophy (Konstanz, July 10-12, 2014) – medievalists are well represented.
- The 20th Annual SIEPM Colloquium, The Origin and Nature of Language and Logic in Medieval Islamic, Jewish, and Christian Thought (August 20-23, 2014, Freiburg)
- Call for Papers: The Society for Medieval and Renaissance Philosophy is sponsoring sessions at the 2015 Renaissance Society of America meeting in Berlin (March 26-28, 2015). “We invite proposals for papers on any area of Renaissance philosophy and its historiography. Proposals on different aspects of Giordano Bruno’s philosophical thought are especially welcome. Proposals should include the author’s name, professional affiliation, and contact information; the paper’s title; a brief abstract (150 words or less); keywords; a brief curriculum vitae (300 words maximum) ; and any A/V requirements. Send proposals to Prof. Donald Duclow at email@example.com by May 20.”