- Bessarion’s Treasure: Editing, Translating and Interpreting Bessarion’s Literary Heritage (Venice, April 4-5, 2014)
- IXth Montreal Workshop on Nominalism — University of Quebec at Montreal, May 2-3, 2014. The topic this year is First Person And Reflexivity In Medieval Philosophy. There’s a link to the program here.
- Augustine in Late Medieval Philosophy and Theology — Oxford University, August 10-14, 2015 (cfp deadline October 1, 2014)
- Maximus the Confessor as a European Philosopher — Berlin, September 26-28, 2014. The cfp runs until May 11.
- The cfp has been extended for the 7th Philosophy in the Abrahamic Traditions conference (Marquette, June 11-13, 2014).