- A graduate seminar on medieval influence of the Liber de causis is being offered in Dijon, 15-20 Sept. 2014. The deadline to apply is May 20. See here.
- Stephen Read (St. Andrews) is hosting a Workshop on Medieval Logic and Metaphysics on 12-13 May 2014.
- “Commentating as Philosophy and the Abrahamic Interpreters” — a conference on the development and reception of Greek philosophy — runs July 2-5, 2014, in Istanbul. The call for papers has been extended to March 14. This is the second conference in a series. They tentatively plan a third conference for August 2015, on “Self and Soul and the Abrahamic Religions.”
- The Topoi group in Berlin is organizing a conference on “Thinking in the Middle Ages: Animals, Human, Angels,” to run May 9-10, 2014.
- The University of St. Thomas (Houston) is advertising a one-year visiting assistant professor position. AOS open, but “facility with the Latin texts of Thomas Aquinas is essential” — which should keep down the competition somewhat. See post at philjobs.